Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Noelle, my best friend, posted this meme on her blog:

Closest Blue Book Meme
1. Grab the nearest book with a blue cover.
2. Open the book to page 86.
3. Find the first full paragraph.
4. Post the text in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the coolest book you can find, just the closest blue book.

I'm at work, and the closest book that is blue is "The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation." I suspect I'm the only one who finds this hilarious. Anyway, here's my quote.

"For cases with multiple dispositions, however, the parenthetical identifier is given only when a case is cited as the primary citation. Once given, the parenthetical identifier may be used when the case is cited again. Thus, the following examples are correct:"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»