Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The best interlibrary loan request I've ever gotten:

Good morning,

I have been asked to find and borrow the following title, and surprise surprise I can't find it in any of the biblio databases:

The Online Adult Entertainment Webmaster Legal Resource: The Laws that Every Webmaster Should Know, by Frederick S. Lane III, Gregory A. Piccionelli, Version 2.0, 2004.
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a copy of this that we can borrow? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve at HR

I looked for it on Amazon (thinking it would hilarious to get my boss to get us a copy) and couldn't find it. How could such an obviously useful book go out of print?

3 comments:

Elspeth said...

I want that book! Maybe it's only useful in the San Fernando Valley, though ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.