Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Where do you file those things in Canada, anyway?

This morning I spend a good long time trying to find a corporate record for a company in Quebec. I had no idea where the equivilant of a US Secretary of State's Corporate Records online search would be. I wasn't even sure what level of government filed those things. I finally found this: https://ssl.req.gouv.qc.ca/slc0130_eng.html which I think gave me what I needed, but I came awfully close to emailing Connie with questions.

Also, I never though my highschool French would come in so handy- it seems all Quebec's official docucuments are in French, and I could actually read them. Shocking!

1 comment:

Connie Crosby said...

What you found looks good to me! Canadian corporate info is a little more difficult to pull up. We often have corporate records envy of the U.S.

8-)

Cheers,
Connie